Articles and Appearances from the Experts
- Rodney Hathaway, Chief Investment Officer, and Annette Klare, Retirement Services Relationship Manager: What Will a Recession Mean to Your Investments? - September 2023
- Rodney Hathaway, Chief Investment Officer: Is Now A Good Time To Invest? - April 2023
- Ron Jahnke, Private Banking Officer: Adding a SBLOC as part of your personal financial strategy - March 2023
- Lisa Persohn, Director of Operations: 2023 Annual Contribution Limit Update - February 2023
- Kiplinger: Minimizing Taxes When You Inherit Money - October 29, 2021
- Financial Advisor IQ: When a client needs cash & it's a bad time to sell securities - September 27, 2021 (log-in required)
- Chicago Tribune: Property values are climbing, but home equity loans are no longer in vogue. Here’s why. - September 2, 2021
- InBusiness: Emergency cash reserves: Have you considered this lesser known line of credit? - December 28, 2020
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Do you know your banker? Why it might be time to consider a private banking relationship - March 1, 2020
Ask A Banker Videos
See our bankers in action as they talk about services offered by Waukesha State Bank Wealth Management!
Do I need a minimum amount of money in order to take advantage of Waukesha State Bank’s Wealth Management services?
Presented by: Bernie Fiedler, Wealth Management Consultant
Number one, because we have minimum fees on our accounts. So, it doesn’t matter how much money you have, if you need the service, you can have that service. The second reason for it is many times we’ll give advice to our clients, and they’ll come in for years and come in and say I need a little help with this or help with that, and there is no charge for the advice. And maybe five years, seven years, ten years later, they come in and then they need our services and they’re comfortable with us because we’ve been answering their questions for a long time. The third reason that you don’t need to have a minimum is that we can do a financial plan for you with a fixed fee. And we don’t sell any products to you, so you don’t have to worry about that. That financial plan, whether you’re a young couple starting out, or you’re within five years of retirement and you want to know, “do I have enough money?” We can give you the information so that you make sure you’re on the right track, you’re using the right investments, and that you set enough aside to accomplish your goals. And then sometimes we have people that come in in two or three years, or as their circumstances change, and we’ll again run a financial plan for them for a fixed fee. So that’s a long answer for a very short question of it doesn’t matter how much money you have, we can help.
Weekly Wealth Management Update Email
Sign up today to receive our Weekly Wealth Report email, full of market news and insights.
Monthly Wealth Management Email
Sign up today to receive our monthly email that contains articles on a variety of financial topics, such as emergency funds, debts to pay off first, easy ways to save, protecting your accounts, understanding investments, and more.