Click here to be directed to Waukesha State Bank’s current openings on Milwaukee Jobs.
A Great Place to Work
Waukesha State Bank offers many competitive advantages to its employees, whether someone is embarking upon their first professional work experience or looking for a long-term career. We offer a team-oriented work environment and excellent opportunities for career advancement in a successful and growing organization. We are committed to remaining an independent community bank, and therefore offer great stability and a strong corporate culture focused on serving the community and taking care of our employees.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K/Profit Sharing Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Discounts on YMCA Memberships
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commitment to Employee Development
- Bank-Funded Educational Opportunities through the Center for Financial Training
- Excellent Opportunities for Career Advancement
Waukesha State Bank
151 E. St. Paul Avenue
PO Box 648
Waukesha WI 53187-0648
Telephone: (262) 549 - 8506
Fax: (262) 574 - 4209
Excellent Benefits • Equal Opportunity Employer
Click here to view information on Equal Employment Opportunity Law.