Checking Accounts that Fit Your Needs
Waukesha State Bank offers a variety of checking account options - one of which will fit your needs perfectly. Below you will find the account that gives you everyday convenience while saving you time and money.
All of our Personal Checking Accounts feature:
- FREE transactions at Waukesha State Bank ATMs using your Waukesha State Bank Debit Mastercard®.
- No ATM surcharge at ATM Access terminals throughout Wisconsin.1
- FREE Online Banking & Online Bill Pay with Paperless Statements.2
- FREE Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit.
- Mobile Wallet compatibility with Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay.
- Easily link your checking account to apps like Venmo® for Person-to-Person (P2P) payment options. For more information, check out our P2P Guide.
- FREE Point-of-Sale debit transactions.
- $100 minimum to open.
Listed below are all of our checking account options.
1 Whether or not an ATM has a surcharge, normal fees still apply as follows: A $2 transaction fee will apply at all non-Waukesha State Bank ATMs unless any one of the following conditions are met: 1) you are an Advantage Plus or Student Checking account owner, 2) you maintain a minimum balance of $2,500 or more during the checking account monthly statement cycle or savings service charge cycle (calendar month), 3) the transaction is a deposit, transfer or balance inquiry.
2 Checking accounts other than Advantage Plus or Value Added Checking pay a fee for Online Bill Pay if they receive Paper Statements. For Advantage Plus, Value Added Checking and other checking accounts with Paperless Statements, a monthly inactivity fee will apply after 60 days of non-use.
3 Terms and fees are subject to change at any time. Free accounts may be subject to fees such as ATM, early closing, overdraft and bill pay services.
4 $2.00 per electronic transfer (online, telephone, or pre-authorized) to a checking account after 6 per statement cycle.
5 Mastercard gift card is issued by Pathward, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
6 Only owners of the Value Added Checking account may claim benefits. Signers who are not also owners of the account are not eligible.
Debit Mastercard®: The quick, safe way to pay for purchases!
Using your Debit Mastercard is the perfect way to pay at a variety of places, like gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants... and more!