The perceptions, opinions, beliefs and attitudes expressed through social media websites and other public forums are those of employees, related individuals and other participating users of our websites, and are not necessarily aligned with the policies, standards and practices of Waukesha State Bank. Waukesha State Bank DOES NOT endorse any user-submitted material, content and/or links nor assume any liability for any actions of participating users. We encourage your comments on our sites, and hope you will join the discussions.
The social media sites represented on Waukesha State Bank promotional materials (i.e. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) are produced and maintained by Waukesha State Bank. Links to content or other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the organizations, entities, views or content contained therein. Waukesha State Bank is not responsible for the content of those external websites.
Waukesha State Bank reserves the right to remove any posted content for any reason, including but not limited to, content that it deems threatening, profane, obscene, a violation of intellectual property or privacy rights, off-topic, commercial or promotion of organizations or programs not related to or affiliated with the Bank, or otherwise illegal. We expect participation to maintain a basic level of civility; disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must, and profanity or abusive language is out-of-bounds. Users are fully responsible for the content they post on any Waukesha State Bank social media page.
That’s the plain English version. Here it is in legal language:
By posting any comments, posts or other material on Waukesha State Bank sites, you give Waukesha State Bank the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Waukesha State Bank in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
Waukesha State Bank reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform to these Terms and Conditions.
- Block a user’s access to Waukesha State Bank social media sites upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on Waukesha State Bank social media sites, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
- Finally, you agree that you will indemnify Waukesha State Bank against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.
By submitting content to any of Waukesha State Bank’s social media sites, users understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public, and that Waukesha State Bank may use this information for internal and external promotional purposes. Please note that other participants may use posted information beyond the control of Waukesha State Bank. Users who do not wish to have information they have made available via these sites used, published, copied and/or reprinted, should not post on the social media sites.
If you have any questions about this policy, our practices, or our websites, please contact us at:
Waukesha State Bank
Attn: Marketing Department
151 E. St. Paul Ave.
PO Box 648
Waukesha, WI 53187-0648
Phone: (262) 549-8531
Effective January 2015 | Last revised November 2014