Community Giving at Waukesha State Bank
As a leader in Community Banking since 1944, Waukesha State Bank’s officers and employees alike proudly serve and volunteer for a wide variety of community, non-profit and civic groups throughout Waukesha County. The Bank also is proud of its partnership with these groups and of our investment in the communities where we do business.
Each year, we provide numerous non-profits, schools, churches, civic groups and other community-based organizations with support in a variety of ways—from sponsorships and silent auction donations, to free ticket printing, community notes ads in the local newspaper, employee volunteers and more. In the last five years alone, we have given over $1.5 million to nearly 400 different Waukesha County non-profit and charitable organizations, in addition to having over $850,000 of funds set up through the Waukesha County Community Foundation and Oconomowoc Area Foundation. It is with great pride that Waukesha State Bank and our employees serve our community-based groups through our daily work, volunteer time and financial resources.
Included on this page are just a few of the resources available that make Waukesha County a great place to live, work and play.
Corporate Giving Eligibility
Waukesha State Bank does not make contributions to the following applicants or for the purposes listed below.
- Political organizations, political candidates or otherwise politically affiliated organizations.
- Individual or group trips, tours and conferences.
- National or worldwide organizations unless proceeds are used for local benefit.
All requests must be made in writing. Please include the following:
- Organization name, address and name of Executive Director.
- Contact person, title and telephone number.
- Amount requested.
- Brief description of organization's mission.
- Brief description of the purpose for funds requested.
- IRS letter confirming tax-exempt status 501(c)(3) if applicable.
In-kind donations of giveaways, equipment, facilities, technical resources and volunteers are made when possible. All requests for in-kind contributions must be made in writing.
Corporate Giving Contact
Vice President - Marketing Manager
P.O. Box 648
Waukesha, WI 53187-0648
Email your request.
Banking & Finance
- American Bankers Association
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Small Business Administration
- Treasury Direct – Savings Bonds
- U.S. Mint
- Wisconsin Bankers Association
- Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions
- Wisconsin Housing & Economic Development Authority
Chambers of Commerce
- Brookfield Chamber
- Delafield Chamber
- Mukwonago Chamber
- Muskego Chamber
- New Berlin Chamber
- Oconomowoc Chamber
- Pewaukee Chamber
- Sussex Chamber
- City of Waukesha Chamber
- Waukesha County Chamber