Community Giving & Reinvestment at Waukesha State Bank
- First, serve the community;
- Second, provide for the employees; and
- Third, reward the stockholders.
Committed to Our Community
The percentage of mortgage loans we made to low-to-moderate income borrowers
(peer comparison = 17.8%)
The percentage of new and renewed commercial loans we made to small businesses (revenues under $1 million) in 2018.
(peer comparison = 43%)
$288k+The amount of dollars
we donated to 160 local non-profits in 2020.
4,475The number of hours
our employees volunteered in 2019.
Some examples of our capital giving include:
- $100,000, La Casa de Esperanza: Funding for their charter school in addition to providing annual financial support for programming that supports low/moderate income individuals and minorities
- $100,000, Mukwonago YMCA: New facility
- $100,000, Carroll University: Science Renovation Project
- $25,000, Lutheran Social Services: Aspen Center rehabilitation facility
- $20,000, ProHealth Care Foundation: Mukwonago Hospital
Corporate Giving Eligibility
Waukesha State Bank does not make contributions to the following applicants or for the purposes listed below.
- Political organizations, political candidates or otherwise politically affiliated organizations.
- Individual or group trips, tours and conferences.
- National or worldwide organizations unless proceeds are used for local benefit.
All requests must be made in writing. Please include the following:
- Organization name, address and name of Executive Director.
- Contact person, title and telephone number.
- Amount requested.
- Brief description of organization's mission.
- Brief description of the purpose for funds requested.
- IRS letter confirming tax-exempt status 501(c)(3) if applicable.
In-kind donations of giveaways, equipment, facilities, technical resources and volunteers are made when possible. All requests for in-kind contributions must be made in writing.
Corporate Giving Contact
Vice President - Marketing Manager
P.O. Box 648
Waukesha, WI 53187-0648
Email your request.
Banking & Finance
- American Bankers Association
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Small Business Administration
- Treasury Direct – Savings Bonds
- U.S. Mint
- Wisconsin Bankers Association
- Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions
- Wisconsin Housing & Economic Development Authority
Chambers of Commerce
- Brookfield Chamber
- Delafield Chamber
- Mukwonago Chamber
- Muskego Chamber
- New Berlin Chamber
- Oconomowoc Chamber
- Sussex Chamber
- City of Waukesha Chamber
- Waukesha County Chamber