At Waukesha State Bank, we do community banking right! What does this mean for you? It means we make loan decisions within days not weeks and our underwriting is flexible, so our customers are not constrained by a rigid credit box. We offer a wide range of lending capabilities from start-up loans to loans in excess of $20 million, and have a consistent lending approach backed by a commercial banking team with more than 300 years of collective experience. Also, our staff, management and ownership are all local and focused on supporting our communities. These strengths combined make us your total package when it comes to business banking.
We'd be happy to discuss which loan or credit program is right for you:
- Term Loans
- Installment Loans
- Real Estate Loans
- SBA Loans
- Equipment Loans
- PECFA Loans
- Revolving Lines of Credit
- Letters of Credit
- Business Credit Cards
Call (262) 549-8551 today to discuss your business goals with one of our knowledgeable and friendly Commercial Bankers!
We also offer a simple online small business loan application solution. Get lines of credit and term loans up to $150,000.
Check out our Loan Payment Calculator for an estimate of your monthly payment or click here to request your free annual credit report.
Plus, with LoanPay Xpress, you can make your loan payments from any checking or savings account at another financial institution for free.
Waukesha State Bank is one of Wisconsin’s largest SBA Lenders and has been a member of the SBA’s Preferred Lender Program since 1999, allowing us to make your loan decision right here. Our committed SBA experts are available to assist you in finding the right loan for you.
For more information about SBA Loans, please visit the SBA's website.
Call (262) 549-8551 today to discuss your business goals with one of our knowledgeable and friendly SBA experts!
Choose from our popular business credit card options such as low rate, cash back or flexible rewards to find the one that works best for your business.
No matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
- Free online expense reporting tools.
- No fee for additional employee cards.
- Mobile payment capability for added convenience.
- Zero Fraud Liability.* You won’t be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
Or call (262) 549-8551 today to discuss your business goals with one of our knowledgeable and friendly Commercial Bankers.
* Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Specialty Card Option for Non-Profits and Municipalities
Visa® CommUNITY Card
- Designed for non-profits and municipalities
- Generous credit lines
- Employee cards
- Easy way to manage cash flow and expenses
- Consolidated statements show all charges at a single glance
- Optimize accounts payable with a single record of transactions
- Optional Rewards Program pools points into one central account
- Reward points redeemable for things you need to enhance your organization
- Organize and track spending with management reports
To apply for our Visa® CommUNITY Credit Card, please visit one of our convenient locations.
In addition to your completed application, you will be asked to provide:
- Proof of non-profit or municipality status
- Legal identity documentation (articles of incorporation, trust instrument, secretary of state filing, certificate in good standing, or gov’t-issued business license)
- Two years of complete financial statements (balance sheet and income statement required, cash flow statement and tax returns preferred. If the financial statements provided are more than four months old, an interim financial statement is also required.)
Lost or Stolen Credit Cards:
Please call 1-800-558-3424. When prompted, state "Stolen," and you will be connected with a customer service representative.
24-Hour Visa® Credit Card Member Service Number: (800) 558-3424
*PLEASE NOTE - For VISA® Credit Card information, online applications, and access to your account, you will be leaving Waukesha State Bank's website and redirected to our credit card account service provider - Elan Financial Services.
Credit products are subject to credit approval and availability. Some exceptions apply.