Free Student Checking1
Free Student Checking is designed to give you the independence you want and the flexibility you need, without the costs of a traditional account. Get full access to online and mobile banking, a set of powerful tools and apps that make it easy to track spending, set up alerts, pay bills, send money, deposit checks and more. When you need to pay for things, you can swipe your Waukesha State Bank Mastercard® Debit Card, use your smartphone, write a check or get cash from a nearby ATM.
- No Minimum Balance
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Free Instant Issue Mastercard® Debit Card Available – Go Home with a Debit Card Same Day
- No ATM Fees from Waukesha State Bank. Terminal surcharge may still apply.
- Free Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit
- Mobile Wallet Compatibility with Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay
- Easily link your checking account to Venmo® for a P2P option
- Free Online Banking & Online Bill Pay with Paperless Statements
- Free 1st Order of WSB Vault-Image Checks
- Unlimited Check Writing
1For students under age 26. A parent or guardian is required as a joint account owner for students under the age of 16. Terms and fees are subject to change at any time. Free accounts may be subject to fees such as ATM, early closing, overdraft and bill pay services.
The Easiest Way to Spend & Manage Your Own Money!
- No need to carry cash, simply pay with your own Debit Card or Mobile Wallet
- Find Free ATMs near you with the ATM ACCESS app
- Easy to bank wherever you have access to the Internet or a smartphone. No need to close your account when you head off to college or move.
- Easily manage your debit card right inside our mobile banking app. See transaction notifications and recurring payments, set up alerts, track spending, report lost or stolen cards and more.