At Waukesha State Bank, our Private Banking services are designed for our most distinctive customers, including exclusive product offerings, customized credit strategies and specialized account services. We recognize your unique needs and demonstrate that understanding in the form of high-touch, insightful customer service.
Private Banking services are offered to Waukesha State Bank customers with $250,000 in household income or a personal relationship over $1 million with Waukesha State Bank.
As a private banking client, you will receive these complimentary services:
- Dedicated Private Banker, (262) 522-7405
- Financial planning consultations
- Estate planning consultations
- Exclusive access to our external network of wealth management experts
Additionally, we’ve created specific deposit accounts and credit products to fulfill your unique needs, all of which are listed below:
Deposit Account Services
- Private Banking Checking
- Interest-bearing account1
- No minimum balance or monthly fee2
- Mobile and Online Banking with Free Online Bill Pay3
- Complimentary checks with our exclusive Private Banking design
- Private Banking Debit Mastercard®
- Transaction fees waived when using non-WSB ATM and POS (terminal surcharge may still apply)
- Contactless and EMV chip-enabled technology
- Complimentary Mastercard® identity theft protection4
- Mobile Wallet compatibility with Apple Pay™, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
- Eagle Money Market with tiered interest rates
- Health Savings Accounts
- Special CD rates
Customized Credit Services
- Investment secured loans and lines of credit
- Home equity loans and lines of credit
- Mortgage loans
- Purchases and refinances
- Lot and construction loans
- Bridge financing
- Jumbo loans
- Other consumer credit solutions
- Private Banking Credit card with rewards
Deep Knowledge and Experience
Demonstrating our expertise each day by:
- Providing a team with an average of 25+ years’ experience
- Leveraging in-house talent including respected CFP®, AIF®, CPA, CFA®, CISP, CWS and JD credentials
Local, Independent Nature
Not a chain, big bank brand, or cookie-cutter approach. We pride ourselves on:
- Friendly, responsive service
- Direct access to decision makers
- Private ownership with the freedom to make decisions in the best interest of our clients
- Commitment to our community
From exclusive products to customized credit, we recognize the unique needs of our most distinctive customers. Contact us today!
Vice President - Private Banking Officer
NMLS #: 777858
Private Banking Associate
NMLS #: 1863413
1The interest rate paid on the Private Banking Checking account is set by the bank and can change on a daily basis. The interest is accrued daily on the collected balance and paid monthly on the cycle date. Check current rate sheet for Private Banking Checking to determine the current rate.
2Overdraft and other checking account fees may apply.
3A $3 monthly inactivity fee applies after 60 days with no bill pay transactions.
4Mastercard ID Theft Protection™ is available for Waukesha State Bank Debit Mastercard customers only. To enroll, visit Mastercard’s Identity Theft Portal at https://mastercardus.idprotectiononline.com/enrollment/embedded.html. Certain restrictions apply.