Free Student Checking* Features
- No Minimum Balance or Monthly Fees
- FREE Instant Issue Contactless Debit Mastercard® Without ATM° or Debit Fees - Go home with a debit card the same day!
- FREE Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit, Online Banking & Bill Pay with Paperless Statements± - Take us with you when you go to college!
- Mobile Wallet compatibility, including Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay
- Easily link your checking account to Venmo for a P2P option
- FREE 1st Order of WSB Checks
- Perfect for High School & College Students
Open a Student Checking account online today and get a $150 Bonus!^
Simply fill out the form below to get our Student Checking Account Promo Code. Then you can open your account online(Opens in a new Window) or at any Waukesha State Bank location(Opens in a new Window).
*For students under age 26. A parent or guardian is required as a joint account owner for students under the age of 16. Terms and fees are subject to change at any time. Free accounts may be subject to fees such as ATM, early closing, overdraft and bill pay services. °A surcharge may still apply at non-WSB terminals. ±A $3.00 monthly inactivity fee will be charged after 60 days of non-use. Without Paperless Statements, Online Bill Pay is $5.95 per month for accounts other than Advantage Plus or Value Added Checking. ^The $150 bonus is limited to one account and to one person only, is non-transferable and is for new Waukesha State Bank Student Checking accounts only. Customers with an existing Waukesha State Bank checking account or who have taken advantage of previous checking promotions do not qualify. Cannot be combined with any other offer or coupon. The minimum deposit to open and to obtain the bonus is $100. Must have a tax reporting number in order to receive bonus as bonus will be reported as interest on IRS Form 1099-INT. Account holder is responsible for any applicable taxes. A $150 statement credit will be deposited into the account within 10 days of account opening on qualified accounts. Offer expires December 31, 2024.