A better card experience is here!
Do even more from a single convenient platform – Download the Waukesha State Bank Mobile Banking App.
Ready for an easier way to manage your cards? Our upgraded card experience puts more control, convenience and safety in your hands. From instant card activations to clearer merchant transaction info to robust fraud protections, now you can do even more from one convenient place. Read about these great features below!
With your new and improved card experience, you can:
Feel more empowered.
Control your cards on your terms.
- Turn your cards on/off at your discretion.
- Know where every card is stored online.
- Set spending limits based on location, amount, merchant type and transaction type.
- Create travel plan notifications for your financial institution.
- Easily flag a disputed transaction.
Discover more convenience.
Enhanced features enable a smoother user experience.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to your cards.
- Easily add cards to digital wallets.
Find more clarity.
Deeper insights into spending means deeper understanding.
- Gain total transparency into every transaction with clear merchant names.
- Keep track of spending with a glance.
- View merchant name, logo, exact location on map and contact information.
- Contact merchants directly based on transactions. View spend by what, when and where.
Feel more secure.
Use your card confidently with uncompromising fraud protection.
- Report lost or stolen cards in a couple of clicks.
- Immediately turn off a lost or stolen card.
- Keep in constant communication with your financial institution with two-way fraud alert.
Discover the power.
If you haven’t already, download our mobile banking app, set up your account and login to become familiar with the app.
- For current VaultLink Online Banking users, simply search for "Waukesha State Bank" in the app store to get started.
- If you are not already using VaultLink Online Banking, click here to enroll.
Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Meet Our Team
Our bankers have been serving the financial needs of the community with a personalized, one-on-one approach to banking and an emphasis on customer service and community involvement.