Tax Payments & Filings
Unlimited Reports/Report Builder
Payroll Process Review
Digital Employee Onboarding Solution
WSB At Work Guaranteed Checking
Employee Self Service Portal & Mobile App
At Payroll Complete, we can take care of collecting, paying and filing your payroll taxes for you. We will:
- Calculate payroll tax
- Prepare payroll tax returns
- Submit tax payments for Federal, State and Local jurisdictions
We also provide a 100% tax accuracy guarantee, so you can be assured that you are in compliance with federal and state tax laws.
Easily manage payments of employee deductions for garnishments, child support and other deductions paid directly to a third party via check or ACH.
Write custom reports that can be saved and set to run automatically with payroll. Over 100 payroll report templates to choose from.
Save time by exporting payroll data into your accounting system!
With a click of a button, your general ledger will be updated. After each payroll run, we’ll provide a file you can easily import into Quickbooks®, Peachtree® or your custom accounting system. Each file contains G/L entries, check information and job costing details. You’ll appreciate the savings in time and reduction of input errors.
Customized G/L exports are also available!
- Saves time and money
- Minimal cost (one-time set-up fee then included in the standard payroll package)
- Easy to get started
- Simple file import
Our payroll team will audit your current payroll process and offer solutions to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
Take your time collection to the next level with a user-friendly text or touch-screen device.
Our time clock technology options are designed to simplify how your organization collects and manages employee time. All employee time data is sent directly to the iSolved human capital management platform via a seamless API integration. You can use this data to process accurate payroll or track who may be missing punches.
Take advantage of our technology to simplify managing employee time.
Payroll Complete’s automated Employee Onboarding Solution uses web-based, logic-driven forms to quickly – and compliantly – onboard new talent. Human Resources professionals can electronically roll out a new hire package in moments, allowing new employees to complete everything from a direct deposit authorization form and Employee Handbook sign-off to the Forms I-9 and W-4. Every document is housed and retained electronically.
Our exclusive checking program is designed for employees of our Payroll Complete business customers.
- Guaranteed acceptance for your employees
- Concierge Services - A banker will be assigned to your account for your employees' benefit
- Access to a variety of products and services, including ITIN and minor friendly accounts
- Spanish speaking bankers available
All of our Personal Checking Accounts feature:
- FREE Waukesha State Bank Debit Mastercard® with FREE access at Waukesha State Bank ATMs
- No ATM surcharge at ATM Access terminals throughout Wisconsin*
- FREE 1st order of Waukesha State Bank checks
- FREE Online Banking & Bill Pay with Paperless Statements**
- FREE Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit
- FREE Point-of-Sale debit transactions
*Whether or not an ATM has a surcharge, normal fees still apply as follows: A $2 transaction fee will apply at all non-Waukesha State Bank ATMs unless any one of the following conditions are met: 1) you are an Advantage Plus or Student Checking account owner, 2) you maintain a minimum balance of $2,500 or more during the checking account monthly statement cycle or savings service charge cycle (calendar month), 3) the transaction is a deposit, transfer or balance inquiry.
**Checking accounts other than Advantage Plus or Value Added Checking Plus pay a fee for Online Bill Pay if they receive Paper Statements. For Advantage Plus, Value Added Checking Plus and other checking accounts with Paperless Statements, a monthly inactivity fee will apply after 60 days of non-use.
Keeping your employees informed just got easier. Our Employee Self-Service product provides a portal and mobile app that empowers your employees to manage their own information, make informed decisions and communicate with HR easily.
Employee Self-Service allows employees to:
- Create and maintain a personal payroll profile where they can change their direct deposit, address, marital status and exemptions, and emergency contacts
- View check stubs and W-2 forms, plus get an email notification each time they are paid
- Access company policies and documents
- Enroll for benefits and view their current benefit elections and plan summaries
Integrating with third-party benefit carriers can be an enormous time-saver for human resources and payroll departments.
With Payroll Complete’s iSolved software and the Data Integration & Audit add-on, you can choose the insurance carriers with which to integrate. The carrier feeds, also called Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) feeds, deliver benefit enrollment information and changes directly to insurance carriers. Our software also offers digitized forms, ensuring the best fit for any company.
Carrier feeds can benefit customers who are adding benefits administration to their platform or are looking for a human capital management platform that includes the option to communicate directly with carriers. Since our software platform is a single-source for all data, including all payroll, HR and time information, employee data doesn’t have to be re-entered or imported.
- Automation of a time-consuming manual process
- Reduced coverage errors
- Less setup time for the benefits or HR department