Student Checking Wireless Ear Buds Promotion Official Rules
These are the Official Rules for Waukesha State Bank’s (“WSB”) Student Checking Wireless Ear Buds Promotion (“Promotion”)
NO PURCHASE OR ACCOUNT OPENING IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR OPENING AN ACCOUNT WITH WSB WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Terms and Conditions: By entering the Promotion, you fully and unconditionally agree to abide by and accept these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States, who, at the time of entering the Promotion are under 26 years of age. All entrants must be natural persons. No entries from business entities accepted. Employees and Directors of WSB and their immediate family members are not eligible. Immediate family includes spouse, parents, siblings, children, stepparents, stepchildren, grandparents and grandchildren. THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITIED BY LAW, RULE, REGULATION OR ORDINANCE.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins on August 1, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST) and ends on September 30, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. CST (the “Promotion Period”). Only one entry per person is allowed.
- How to Enter: No purchase necessary to enter or win. There are two methods of entry. Automatic Entry: You will automatically receive one Promotion entry when you open a new Student Checking account at WSB during the Promotion Period. The automatic Promotion entry will be submitted in the name of the primary account holder. Mail-In Entry: You will receive one Promotion entry when you send a postcard printed by hand (no mechanical reproductions accepted) with your name, age, address, phone number and email address to: Waukesha State Bank Wireless Ear Buds Contest, Attn: Marketing, PO Box 648, Waukesha, WI 53187-0648. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by September 30, 2023.
- Prize: One winner will be selected by random drawing held on or about October 5, 2023 from all eligible entries received. The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received. The winner will be notified no later than October 7, 2023 via telephone. If the winner does not respond by October 10, 2023, another winner will be drawn. One grand prize winner will receive a pair of Wireless Ear Buds. Approximate retail value $200. The prize is non-transferable and prize substitution will not be allowed.
- Taxes: The prize is considered taxable income, and winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes. Winner will receive an IRS 1099 form reflecting the amount they receive as a prize.
- Other Requirements: The winner may, at WSB’s discretion, be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility and an additional release of liability. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, or fails to return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
- Release and Hold Harmless: By entering this Promotion, you agree to release and hold harmless WSB, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated entities, and each of their directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any damage, injury, expense, cost, death, loss, claim, action, demand, or other liability that may arise in connection with the Promotion, or resulting from acceptance and/or use of any prize, travel to or from any prize-related activity, participation in this Promotion, and from any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage.
- Disqualification: WSB reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or otherwise in violation of these Official Rules or any laws.
- Applicable Law: Any dispute arising from this Promotion will be determined according to the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without reference to its conflict of laws principles, and by entering the Promotion, you fully consent to the personal jurisdiction of the State and Federal Courts located in Waukesha County, Wisconsin and agree that such courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
- Winner Information: For the name of the prize winner, send a separate, stamped, self-addressed envelope with a written request for information on the winner of this contest to: Waukesha State Bank, Attn: Marketing, PO Box 648, Waukesha, WI 53187-0648.
For more information, call (262) 549-8500 or write us at:
Waukesha State Bank
PO Box 648
Waukesha, WI 53187-0648