Providing for your family or supporting an organization dear to you takes dedication and careful planning. A trust may be the best way to ensure that your plan is carried out.
A trust is a way for you to express your intentions in legal documents. There are several benefits:
- Protect and preserve property for:
- Minor children
- Spendthrift family members
- Special needs family members
- Blended family members
- Charitable organizations
- Reduce or eliminate estate taxes
- Manage personal property should you be unable to do so
- Avoid the expense and delay of probate
- Avoid a will contest
- Maintain privacy
Choose a high standard of care.
Prairie Financial Group has been providing trust services for more than 40 years. We believe direct personal contact never goes out of style. We take great pride in working with clients over multiple generations, and in being an advisor-friendly organization.
Choosing Prairie Financial Group as your trustee means you’re choosing a high standard of care. Choice and flexibility are important when working with trusts so we work with clients and advisors on their terms. We offer full trust management as well as directed and delegated trusts. Our expertise covers a variety of trust needs such as:
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Generation Skipping Trusts
- Qualified Terminable Interest Property Trusts (QTIPs)
- Charitable Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Testamentary Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (ILITs)
- Specialized Assets:
- Art collections
- Coin collections
- Houses and other real estate
- Unique cars and collections
- Mineral interests
- Timber interests
- Precious metals
- Closely held business interests
- And more
Serving as a trustee is a complex role that comes with great responsibility. Our experience, fiduciary ethos, specialized skills and depth of resources available make Prairie Financial Group an ideal choice for you and your clients.
Request a trust review. Connect with Prairie Financial Group .
Call (262) 522-7400 or Toll-Free (855) 591-2950 or email PrairieFinancialGroup@waukeshabank.com