The Waukesha State Bank Debit MasterCard* is a fully functional debit card with the added abilities of an ATM card. You can use your Debit MasterCard to make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted, and the funds are withdrawn directly from your checking account just like a check or ATM purchase. You'll enjoy the convenience of accessing your checking account's funds at more than 36 million merchants worldwide.
Benefits of a Waukesha State Bank Debit MasterCard
- There is no annual fee for this card.**
- Some merchants will not accept out of town checks or even a local check; however, 36 million merchants worldwide accept Debit MasterCard.
- EMV Chip Technology: Improves the global usability and security of your card as more merchants at home and abroad switch to advanced chip card terminals.
- Zero Liability: In the event that your card is used to make unauthorized purchases - whether made in a store, by phone or online - you won't be held liable.***
- Extended Warranty: Doubles most manufacturer or U.S. store brand warranties for up to one additional year.****
- Identity Theft Resolution Service: Assists you with credit bureau notification and debit card replacement and provides you with an ID Theft Affidavit should you become the victim of Identity Theft.****
- Price Protection: Can refund the difference if you buy something and then see it advertised for less within 60 days of the date of purchase.****
- Satisfaction Guarantee: Can provide a refund of up to $250 if you are dissatisfied with a purchase and the merchant will not accept a return within 60 days of the purchase date.****
- MasterCard Global Service TM: Provides 24 hours a day, seven days a week assistance with lost and stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement, emergency cash advance, as well as assistance with locating ATMs.****
- MasterCard Airport Concierge TM: Provides a Meet and Greet agent to assist with flight connections plus, at select airports, expedited security/immigration processing.
- MasterCard Priceless Cities: Offers unique access and special experiences so you can enjoy more of the cities you love.
**Inactivity fee may apply.
***Certain restrictions apply. See www.mastercard.us/zero-liability for details.
****Certain restrictions apply.
Who can benefit by owning a Debit Card?
- Personal & Business checking account customers
- Frequent ATM users
- People who don't want to carry a lot of cash
- Frequent travelers
- Customers looking for an easy alternative to purchasing merchandise without writing a check
Apply for yours today at one of our convenient locations!
- To get and/or change your PIN, call our VRU (Voice Response Unit) at 1-800-567-3451 and select a PIN which will be easy for you to remember. You can also change your PIN at any Waukesha State Bank ATM. DO NOT write your PIN on your card. The PIN change will be immediate.
- When traveling, look for other networks that support your Waukesha State Bank Debit MasterCard.
*The Waukesha State Bank Debit Card is subject to approval. Other requirements may apply.
Lost or Stolen Debit Cards
- During banking hours (8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday - Friday, and 8:30 a.m. - Noon Saturday), call (262) 549-8531.
- During non-banking hours, call 1-800-554-8969. Please have your social security number on hand, as this will be required to assist you.