Save Time with a Simple and Affordable Payroll Timekeeping Solution!
Workforce Management Solutions offers the ease of clocking in and out through a standard web browser. With no software to install and no hardware to maintain, tracking your employee’s punches in real-time has never been easier.
In only seconds, punches are recorded and sent to the web for real-time administration and reporting, and they transfer directly into payroll so no manual data entry is required, saving time and reducing errors. Plus, employees can report “tips,” a “department,” and other related punch data.
Timekeeping with TimeWorks Plus
Approval by manager and employee
- Reduce labor costs and take the pain out of managing employee time.
- Employees, supervisors and managers can view and approve time cards, dramatically reducing errors.
- Avoid non-compliance and protect your business in case of an audit or labor dispute .
Paid-Time-Off Accrual with automated time-off request system
- Automate paid-time-off tracking and balances with accruals.
- PTO accruals are set for selected employees to calculate according to your organization’s policy.
- Employees request time off via their Employee Self Service (ESS) portal.
- Supervisors can approve, reject or modify requests, with approved time off automatically added to the time card.
TimeWorks Mobile Application, tracking employee hours worked while on-the-go
Employee Online Access
- Clock in and out to record punch times from any authorized computer or mobile device with Internet access.
- View and approve their punches, making them more aware and accountable for their hours.
- Request time off.
Scheduling with TimeSimplicity (optional)
Help eliminate over staffing and reduce overtime by easily creating schedules with drag-and-drop simplicity, quickly covering shifts with system help to identify best fit, identifying gaps in shift coverage, and sending employees real-time schedule updates via email and text message.
Punches are secured by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and can be restricted to authorized workstations only through an IP address filter. You can even protect employees by clearing user credentials between punches.
To learn more about Timekeeping or to sign up, contact:
Business Development Associate