Other Payroll Services
We offer a variety of services designed to fit and work together to make your payroll – and business – run smoothly, including:
Affordable Care Act Application
Employee Onboarding Solution
Employee Benefit Enrollment & Management
Labor Law Poster Service
WSB At Work Guaranteed Checking
Time-Off Policy Tracking
Third Party Payment Service
To learn more about the services listed below, contact:
Payroll Services Consultant
Is your business affected by the provisions of the Affordable Care Act?
- Do you employ more than 50 full time employees or equivalents?
- Is your healthcare insurance plan affordable?
- Have you offered affordable health insurance to 70% or more of your full-time employees?
- How about their dependents?
- Are you ready to report all this information?
Our ACA Compliance Application:
- Manages your employer and employee status.
- Keeps you in compliance with the percentage of benefits offered.
- Tracks all dependent information.
- Determines whether the benefit offered is affordable.
- Provides all the required reporting.
- Helps you avoid unnecessary audits and large penalties for not being in compliance.
Hiring right means hiring with a focus on compliance. In today’s increasingly-regulated business environment, handwritten paper and manual record keeping simply isn’t enough. Our automated Employee Onboarding Solution uses web-based, logic-driven forms to quickly – and compliantly – hire new talent. Whether you need 50 new employees or one, you can hire employees in a fraction of the time, at a fraction of the cost.
- Distribute open positions to top job boards and social media sites in one click.
- Easily identify top candidates with the background required for your position.
- New hires complete onboarding documents electronically (W-4, I-9, Employee Handbook, and more) so every document is completed and submitted the right way.
- Payroll integration seamlessly moves employee data gathered during the onboarding process directly and efficiently into payroll without the need for manual entry.
Human Resource professionals can roll out a new hire package in moments, allowing new employees to complete everything from a direct deposit authorization form to the Form I-9, which holds countless opportunities for large federal fines over the most simple of formatting mistakes. But with our onboarding solution, they can’t happen. Strict, built-in formatting tools and prompts are used to ensure every document is completed and submitted the right way, the first time.
Be compliant. Onboard faster.
Employee Benefit Enrollment & Management is the comprehensive online benefit management tool that allows you to manage your benefit administration and your employees to enroll in their benefits with just a few clicks. It's simple to use, quick to implement and incredibly affordable! Employee Benefit Enrollment & Management features powerful views, a robust reporting tool...and more!
All-In-One State & Federal Labor Law Poster (laminated) ensures you are up-to-date with current Labor Law Posting Requirements. Due to the ever-changing climate of labor law posting requirements, we provide an e-Update Service to assist you in staying compliant, and to help you avoid Government imposed fines, penalties and potential lawsuits.
- Get up-to-date All-In-One Labor Law Poster at the start of service and every year on your subscription anniversary
- Get e-Updates throughout the year with mandatory or recommended federal, state, city or county changes
- Guaranteed acceptance for your employees
- Concierge Services - A banker will be assigned to your account for your employees' benefit
- Access to a variety of products and services, including ITIN and minor friendly accounts
- Spanish speaking bankers available
- FREE Waukesha State Bank Debit Mastercard® with FREE access at Waukesha State Bank ATMs
- No ATM surcharge at ATM Access terminals throughout Wisconsin*
- FREE 1st order of Waukesha State Bank checks
- FREE Online Banking & Bill Pay with Paperless Statement**
- FREE Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit
- FREE Point-of-Sale debit transactions
*Whether or not an ATM has a surcharge, normal fees still apply as follows: A $2 transaction fee will apply at all non-Waukesha State Bank ATMs unless any one of the following conditions are met: 1) you are an Advantage Plus or Student Checking account owner, 2) you maintain a minimum balance of $2,500 or more during the checking account monthly statement cycle or savings service charge cycle (calendar month), 3) the transaction is a deposit, transfer or balance inquiry.
**Checking accounts other than Advantage Plus or Value Added Checking Plus pay a fee for Online Bill Pay if they receive Paper Statements. For Advantage Plus, Value Added Checking Plus and other checking accounts with Paperless Statements, a monthly inactivity fee will apply after 60 days of non-use.
Save time by exporting payroll data into your accounting system!
With a click of a button, your general ledger will be updated. After each payroll run, we’ll provide a file you can easily import into Quickbooks®, Peachtree® or your custom accounting system. Each file contains G/L entries, check information and job costing details. You’ll appreciate the savings in time and reduction of input errors.
Customized G/L exports are also available!
- Saves time and money
- Minimal cost (one-time set-up fee then included in the standard payroll package)
- Easy to get started
- Simple file import
Automatically accrue and record paid-time-off seamlessly with our time-off accrual system. The time-off accrual system allows employers to automatically and accurately accrue and record paid-time-off for selected employees.
- PTO plans or accruals can be set to calculate on a calendar or anniversary date according to your organization’s policy.
- Payroll seamlessly interfaces with the time-off accrual system to record PTO processed through payroll.
- Ti me-off reporting and check stub notification is conveniently available.
Easily manage payments of employee deductions for garnishments, child support and other deductions paid directly to a third party via check or ACH.