Other Payroll Services
We offer a variety of services designed to fit and work together to make your payroll – and business – run smoothly, including:
Affordable Care Act Application
Employee Onboarding Solution
CyberEnroll - Employee Benefit Enrollment
Labor Law Poster Service
Visa® Payroll Card
Third Party Payment Service
Is your business affected by the provisions of the Affordable Care Act?
- Do you employ more than 50 full time employees or equivalents?
- Is your healthcare insurance plan affordable?
- Have you offered affordable health insurance to 70% or more of your full-time employees?
- How about their dependents?
- Are you ready to report all this information?
Our ACA Compliance Application:
- Manages your employer and employee status.
- Keeps you in compliance with the percentage of benefits offered.
- Tracks all dependent information.
- Determines whether the benefit offered is affordable.
- Provides all the required reporting.
- Helps you avoid unnecessary audits and large penalties for not being in compliance.
To learn more about the Affordable Care Act Application or to sign up, call (262) 549-8585 or email Payroll_Complete@waukeshabank.com .
Hiring right means hiring with a focus on compliance. In today’s increasingly-regulated business environment, handwritten paper and manual record keeping simply isn’t enough. Our automated Employee Onboarding Solution uses web-based, logic-driven forms to quickly – and compliantly – hire new talent. Whether you need 50 new employees or one, you can hire employees in a fraction of the time, at a fraction of the cost.
- Distribute open positions to top job boards and social media sites in one click.
- Easily identify top candidates with the background required for your position.
- New hires complete onboarding documents electronically (W-4, I-9, Employee Handbook, and more) so every document is completed and submitted the right way.
- Payroll integration seamlessly moves employee data gathered during the onboarding process directly and efficiently into payroll without the need for manual entry.
Human Resource professionals can roll out a new hire package in moments, allowing new employees to complete everything from a direct deposit authorization form to the Form I-9, which holds countless opportunities for large federal fines over the most simple of formatting mistakes. But with our onboarding solution, they can’t happen. Strict, built-in formatting tools and prompts are used to ensure every document is completed and submitted the right way, the first time.
Be compliant. Onboard faster.
To learn more about Employee Onboarding Solution or to sign up, call (262) 549-8585 or email Payroll_Complete@waukeshabank.com .
CyberEnroll - Employee Benefit Enrollment is the comprehensive online benefit management tool that allows your employees to enroll in their benefits with just a few clicks. It's simple to use, quick to implement and incredibly affordable! CyberEnroll - Employee Benefit Enrollment features powerful views, a robust reporting tool...and more!
To learn more about CyberEnroll or to sign up, call (262) 549-8585 or email
All-In-One State & Federal Labor Law Poster (laminated) ensures you are up-to-date with current Labor Law Posting Requirements. Due to the ever-changing climate of labor law posting requirements, we provide an e-Update Service to assist you in staying compliant, and to help you avoid Government imposed fines, penalties and potential lawsuits.
- Get up-to-date All-In-One Labor Law Poster at the start of service and every year on your subscription anniversary
- Get e-Updates throughout the year with mandatory or recommended federal, state, city or county changes
The Visa® Payroll Card is a payroll prepaid card that eliminates paper checks and the need for employees to convert checks into cash. The payroll card is funded as a direct deposit transaction through our payroll system. No bank account or credit check is required. All of your employees are eligible.
To learn more about the Visa® Payroll Card or to sign up, call (262) 549-8585 or email Payroll_Complete@waukeshabank.com .
Save time by exporting payroll data into your accounting system!
With a click of a button, your general ledger will be updated. After each payroll run, we’ll provide a file you can easily import into Quickbooks®, Peachtree® or your custom accounting system. Each file contains G/L entries, check information and job costing details. You’ll appreciate the savings in time and reduction of input errors.
Customized G/L exports are also available!
- Sa ves time and money
- Minimal cost
- Easy to get signed up (one time set up fee)
- Simpl e file import
To learn more about General Ledger Export or to sign up, call (262) 549-8585 or email Payroll_Complete@waukeshabank.com .
Automatically accrue and record paid time off seamlessly with our Time-Off Accrual system. The Time-Off Accrual system allows employers to automatically and accurately accrue and record Paid-Time-Off for selected employees.
- PTO Accruals can be set to calculate on a calendar or anniversary date according to your organization’s policy.
- Payroll seamlessly interfaces with the Time-Off Accrual system to record PTO processed through payroll.
- Ti me-Off reporting and check stub notification is conveniently available.
To learn more about Time-Off Accrual or to sign up, call (262) 549-8585 or email Payroll_Complete@waukeshabank.com .
Easily manage payments of employee deductions for garnishments, child support and other deductions paid directly to a third party via check or ACH.
To learn more about Third Party Payment Service or to sign up, call (262) 549-8585 or email Payroll_Complete@waukeshabank.com .