Business Loans & Credit
Financial Strength • Rapid Decision Making • Community Focus
Local Everything • Consistency • Lender Expertise
At Waukesha State Bank, you'll receive personal and timely responses to the credit needs of your business. We offer services tailored to fit your business demands, large or small. In addition, you'll receive one-on-one, personalized service and support from our understanding, knowledgeable professionals.
We'll be happy to discuss which loan or credit program is right for you:
- Term Loans
- Installment Loans
- Real Estate Loans
- SBA Loans
- Equipment Loans
- PECFA Loans
- Revolving Lines of Credit
- Letters of Credit
- Business Credit Cards
Call (262) 549-8551 today to discuss your business goals with one of our knowledgeable and friendly Commercial Bankers!
We also offer a simple online small business loan application solution. Get lines of credit and term loans up to $150,000.
Plus, check out our Loan Payment Calculator for an estimate of your monthly payment or click here to request your free annual credit report.
Waukesha State Bank is one of Wisconsin’s largest SBA Lenders and is a member of the SBA’s Preferred Lender Program since 1999, allowing us to make your loan decision right here. Our committed SBA experts are available to assist you in finding the right loan for you.
For more information about SBA Loans, please visit the SBA's website.
Call (262) 549-8551 today to discuss your business goals with one of our knowledgeable and friendly SBA experts!
Choosing the right business credit card is easier than ever.
No matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
- Expense management tools
- No fee for additional employee cards
- EMV smart chip technology for added security
- Mobile payment capability for added convenience
Let's get started...
Flexible Cash Rewards For Your Business.
Visa® Business Cash Card
- 3% cash back1 on eligible net purchases from office supply stores, phone and TV services2,4
- 2% cash back on eligible restaurant and gasoline net purchases
- 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases
- $25 cash back awarded after first purchase 3
Rewards To Use The Way You Want.4
Visa® Business Real Rewards Card
- Earn 1.5 points monthly for ever $1 you spend on eligible net purchases (equal to 1.5% cash back)5
- No cap or limit on the number of points you can earn, and you have five years to redeem for rewards 4
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase3
Visa® Business Rewards PLUS Card
- Earn 3 points monthly for every $1 you spend the most on: cellular phone service, hotel or airline 6
- Earn 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases
- Plus, earn 20,000 one-time bonus rewards points after you spend 42,000 in the first 3 months 3
- No cap or limit on the total cash back you can earn, and you have five years to redeem for rewards 4
Pay Down Balances.
Visa® Business Platinum Card
- Pay down your other credit card balances faster with a great low introductory rate for an extended time
- Save on interest
Or call (262) 549-8551 today to discuss your business goals with one of our knowledgeable and friendly Commercial Bankers.
1Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles.
2Cash Rewards Card: “Cash Back Rewards” are the rewards you earn under the program. Cash Back Rewards are tracked as points and each point in Cash Back Rewards earned is equal to $0.01. You may simply see “Cash Back” in marketing material when referring to the rewards you earn. You will earn 1 Reward Point (“Point”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. You will also earn 2 additional Points (for a total of 3 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in the merchant category code as office supplies or cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services. In addition, you will earn 1 additional Point (for a total of 2 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in any of the following merchant category codes: automated fuel dispensers and service stations or restaurants. The number of additional Points earned on office supply store purchases, cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services, automated fuel dispensers, and service stations or restaurants is unlimited. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
3Bonus rewards points or cash back will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. One-time bonus rewards will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $2,000 or more are made to your account within three months from account opening.
4The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
5Real Rewards: You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
6Rewards PLUS: Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account. You may earn additional Points for purchases at merchants that are classified as: airlines, cellular phone services, or hotels (each, a “Category”). You will earn an additional 1.5 Reward Points (for a total of 3 Reward Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases in the one Category that has the highest total Net Purchases charged to your Account (the “Highest Category”) during each billing cycle.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Specialty Card Option for Non-Profits and Municipalities
Visa® CommUNITY Card
- Designed for non-profits and municipalities
- Generous credit lines
- Employee cards
- Easy way to manage cash flow and expenses
- Consolidated statements show all charges at a single glance
- Optimize accounts payable with a single record of transactions
- Optional Rewards Program pools points into one central account
- Reward points redeemable for things you need to enhance your organization
- Organize and track spending with management reports
To apply for our Visa® CommUNITY Credit Card, please visit one of our convenient locations.
In addition to your completed application, you will be asked to provide:
- Proof of non-profit or municipality status
- Legal identity documentation (articles of incorporation, trust instrument, secretary of state filing, certificate in good standing, or gov’t-issued business license)
- Two years of complete financial statements (balance sheet and income statement required, cash flow statement and tax returns preferred. If the financial statements provided are more than four months old, an interim financial statement is also required.)
Lost or Stolen Credit Cards:
Please call 1-800-558-3424. When prompted, state "Stolen," and you will be connected with a customer service representative.
24-Hour VISA® Credit Card Member Service Number: (800) 558-3424
*PLEASE NOTE - For VISA® Credit Card information, online applications, and access to your account, you will be leaving Waukesha State Bank's website and redirected to our credit card account service provider - Elan Financial Services.
Credit products are subject to credit approval and availability. Some exceptions apply.