Merchant Card Services
A TOTAL CARD PAYMENT SOLUTION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
With our Merchant Card Services offerings, you can help meet the payment needs of your customers with the ability to accept Visa®, Mastercard®, Discover Network and other major cards. We offer a wide range of full-service card processing alternatives designed to strengthen your customer relationships and improve your profitability.
Benefits of working with Waukesha State Bank include:
Dedicated Customer Service and Support
Experienced, local professionals take a consultative approach to sales and service – it’s all about you and your business goals. Your local Merchant Services representative works directly with you to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of your account. We offer a free comparison of your existing merchant fees, fast application turnaround, free programming of your existing terminal, and the deposit of funds into your current checking account. We also offer in-depth, point-of-sale training so you know how to conduct transactions most efficiently. And when you have a question or need information, trained professionals will provide their experience and expertise, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Flexible, Upfront Pricing
Flexible, unbundled pricing allows you to qualify for the lowest interchange rates charged by Visa®, Mastercard or Discover Network. And there are no hidden costs – what we tell you before you sign the contract is what you’ll see in your statement. We will walk you through the details of the agreement – so there are no surprises on your billing statements.
Fast, reliable and uninterrupted transaction processing is crucial to the success of your business. We deliver state-of-the-art technology and equipment – including purchasing and leasing options – so you can automatically accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover Network. Our terminals also can authorize other major cards, including American Express®, Diner’s Club®, Carte Blanche®, JCB® and most debit networks.
Rapid Availability of Funds
Funds from card transactions are deposited electronically into your business deposit account within two business days.
Risk analysts monitor daily deposit activity to detect potential issues before they become problems. The integrity of the transaction is the foundation of your business and ours. Using one of the most versatile and efficient risk management systems in the industry, staff monitors retrieval requests, chargebacks, and card association reports to detect potential issues before they become problems.
Easy-to-Read Monthly Processing Statements
You won’t need a translator to understand your monthly statements. Your statements will be condensed, easy to read, broken down by deposit and fee transaction type, and provided before fees are withdrawn from your account. This allows you to balance and reconcile monthly.
To sign up or learn more about how Merchant Card Services can help you increase business and strengthen customer relationships, call (262) 549-8518.
Debit Mastercard BusinessCard®
The Waukesha State Bank Debit Mastercard BusinessCard* is a fully functional debit card with the added abilities of an ATM card. You can use your Debit Mastercard BusinessCard to make purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted, and the funds are withdrawn directly from your business checking account just like a check or ATM purchase. You'll enjoy the convenience of accessing your business checking account's funds at more than 36 million merchants worldwide.
Benefits of a Waukesha State Bank Debit Mastercard BusinessCard
- There is no annual fee for this card.**
- Some merchants will not accept out of town checks or even a local check; however, 36 million merchants worldwide accept Debit Mastercard BusinessCard.
- EMV Chip Technology: Improves the global usability and security of your card as more merchants at home and abroad switch to advanced chip card terminals.
- Zero Liability: In the event that your card is used to make unauthorized purchases - whether made in a store, by phone or online - you won't be held liable.***
- Extended Warranty: Doubles most manufacturer or U.S. store brand warranties for up to one additional year.****
- Identity Theft Resolution Service: Assists you with credit bureau notification and debit card replacement and provides you with an ID Theft Affidavit should you become the victim of Identity Theft.****
- Purchase Assurance: Covers most items purchased with your card if they are damaged or stolen within 90 days of the date of purchase.****
- Mastercard Global Service TM : Provides 24 hours a day, seven days a week assistance with lost and stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement, emergency cash advance, as well as assistance with locating ATMs.****
- Mastercard Airport Concierge TM : Provides a Meet and Greet agent to assist with flight connections plus, at select airports, expedited security/immigration processing.
- MasterAssist TM Travel Assistance Services: Can provide emergency travel assistance plus pre-trip destination information when traveling more than 100 miles from home.****
- Mastercard VAT Reclaim Service: Provides companies doing business in Europe an easy and efficient way to reclaim their VAT.****
- Mastercard Rental Insurance: Can provide reimbursement for physical damage to or theft of a rental vehicle.****
- Mastercard Priceless Cities: Offers unique access and special experiences so you can enjoy more of the cities you love.
Apply for yours today at one of our convenient locations !
*The Waukesha State Bank Debit Card is subject to approval. Other requirements may apply.
**Inactivity fee may apply.
***Certain restrictions apply. See www.mastercard.us/zero-liability for details.
****Certain restrictions apply.
- To get and/or change your PIN, call our VRU (Voice Response Unit) at 1-800-567-3451 and select a PIN which will be easy for you to remember. You can also change your PIN at any Waukesha State Bank ATM. DO NOT write your PIN on your card. The PIN change will be immediate.
- When traveling, look for other networks that support your Waukesha State Bank Debit Mastercard BusinessCard.
Lost or Stolen Debit Cards
- During banking hours (8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday - Friday, and 8:30 a.m. - Noon Saturday), call (262) 549-8531.
- During non-ba nking hours , call 1-800-554-8969. Please have your social security number on hand, as this will be required to assist you.