Merchant Card Services
A TOTAL CARD PAYMENT SOLUTION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
With our Merchant Card Services offerings, you can help meet the payment needs of your customers with the ability to accept Visa®, Mastercard®, Discover Network and other major cards. We offer a wide range of full-service card processing alternatives designed to strengthen your customer relationships and improve your profitability.
Benefits of working with Waukesha State Bank include:
Dedicated Customer Service and Support
Experienced, local professionals take a consultative approach to sales and service – it’s all about you and your business goals. Your local Merchant Services representative works directly with you to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of your account. We offer a free comparison of your existing merchant fees, fast application turnaround, free programming of your existing terminal, and the deposit of funds into your current checking account. We also offer in-depth, point-of-sale training so you know how to conduct transactions most efficiently. And when you have a question or need information, trained professionals will provide their experience and expertise, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Flexible, Upfront Pricing
Flexible, unbundled pricing allows you to qualify for the lowest interchange rates charged by Visa®, Mastercard or Discover Network. And there are no hidden costs – what we tell you before you sign the contract is what you’ll see in your statement. We will walk you through the details of the agreement – so there are no surprises on your billing statements.
Fast, reliable and uninterrupted transaction processing is crucial to the success of your business. We deliver state-of-the-art technology and equipment – including purchasing and leasing options – so you can automatically accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover Network. Our terminals also can authorize other major cards, including American Express®, Diner’s Club®, Carte Blanche®, JCB® and most debit networks.
Rapid Availability of Funds
Funds from card transactions are deposited electronically into your business deposit account within two business days.
Risk analysts monitor daily deposit activity to detect potential issues before they become problems. The integrity of the transaction is the foundation of your business and ours. Using one of the most versatile and efficient risk management systems in the industry, staff monitors retrieval requests, chargebacks, and card association reports to detect potential issues before they become problems.
Easy-to-Read Monthly Processing Statements
You won’t need a translator to understand your monthly statements. Your statements will be condensed, easy to read, broken down by deposit and fee transaction type, and provided before fees are withdrawn from your account. This allows you to balance and reconcile monthly.
To sign up or learn more about how Merchant Card Services can help you increase business and strengthen customer relationships, call (262) 549-8518.
Debit Mastercard BusinessCard®
The Waukesha State Bank Debit Mastercard BusinessCard* is a fully functional debit card with the added abilities of an ATM card. You can use your Debit Mastercard BusinessCard to make purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted, and the funds are withdrawn directly from your business checking account just like a check or ATM purchase. You'll enjoy the convenience of accessing your business checking account's funds at more than 36 million merchants worldwide.
Benefits of a Waukesha State Bank Debit Mastercard BusinessCard
- There is no annual fee for this card.**
- Some merchants will not accept out of town checks or even a local check; however, 36 million merchants worldwide accept Debit Mastercard BusinessCard.
- EMV Chip Technology: Improves the global usability and security of your card as more merchants at home and abroad switch to advanced chip card terminals.
- Zero Liability: In the event that your card is used to make unauthorized purchases - whether made in a store, by phone or online - you won't be held liable.***
- Mastercard ID Theft ProtectionTM: Provides cardholders with access to a number of identity theft resolution services. This product offering will alert cardholders about possible identity theft by monitoring the web and searching for compromised credentials and potentially damaging use of registered personal information in order to detect fraud at its inception. It also provides a monthly risk alert/newsletter, resolution services that are available 24/7, lost wallet assistance, single bureau credit monitoring, financial account take over monitoring, and URL and domain monitoring. Cardholders can enroll using Mastercard's Identity Theft Portal.****
- Mastercard Global ServiceTM: Provides 24 hours a day, seven days a week assistance with lost and stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement, emergency cash advance, as well as assistance with locating ATMs. In the United States (including all 50 states, the District of Columbia, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico) and Canada, call 1-800-307-7309. Outside of the United States, call the United States collect at 1-636-722-7111.****
- Intuit Quickbooks Online Discount: Cardholders will receive 40 percent off of a 12-month subscription of Quickbooks Online Simple Start (Essentials or Plus) or a one month free trial and 50 percent off of a 12 month subscription of Quickbooks Self-Employed. Discounts are applicable for new Quickbooks Online customers only.
- Intuit Turbo Tax Discount: Cardholders receive up to a $20 discount on Turbo Tax federal products.
- Mobile Receipt Management: With this Android or iOS mobile application, business owners and employees can snap photos of receipts to store them securely in the cloud. The application helps small businesses organize and categorize expenses, offering easy data exports and clear reporting.
- Mastercard Easy Savings: Take advantage of automatic savings with Mastercard Easy Savings. Just use your debit card at participating merchants to receive automatic rebates.****
- Mastercard Airport ConciergeTM : Provides a Meet and Greet agent to assist with flight connections plus, at select airports, expedited security/immigration processing. Click here to reserve Mastercard Airport Concierge services, or consult your travel advisor.
- Master Rental® Insurance: Can provide reimbursement for physical damage to or theft of a rental vehicle. To learn more about Master Rental, click here.****
- Mastercard Priceless Cities: Offers unique access and special experiences, including Mastercard Golf, so you can enjoy more of the cities you love. Click here to subscribe and explore Priceless Cities.
For complete details regarding Mastercard's business debit card core benefits, click here to view the Mastercard Guide to Benefits.
Apply for your card today at one of our convenient locations!
*The Waukesha State Bank Debit Card is subject to approval. Other requirements may apply.
**Inactivity fee may apply.
***Certain restrictions apply. See www.mastercard.us/zero-liability for details.
****Certain restrictions apply.
- To get and/or change your PIN, call our VRU (Voice Response Unit) at 1-800-567-3451 and select a PIN which will be easy for you to remember. You can also change your PIN at any Waukesha State Bank ATM. DO NOT write your PIN on your card. The PIN change will be immediate.
- When traveling, look for other networks that support your Waukesha State Bank Debit Mastercard BusinessCard.
Lost or Stolen Debit Cards
- During banking hours (8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday - Friday, and 8:30 a.m. - Noon Saturday), call (262) 549-8531.
- During non-banking hours , call 1-800-554-8969. Please have your social security number on hand, as this will be required to assist you.