Online Banking with the Power for Business
Control your accounts with eCorp Online Banking for Business. You can view account detail in real time through your Internet connection.
With Basic eCorp, you are able to:
- Check current and previous business day transactions
- View current and previous statements (up to 18 months)
- View images of paper transactions
- Transfer funds between your Waukesha State Bank accounts
- Transfer funds from your Waukesha State Bank line of credit to your accounts
- Make Waukesha State Bank loan payments
- Business Online Bill Pay
- Export transactions to QuickBooks and other popular money management software
- Establish up to 2 users
- Receive Free Paperless Statements
- Access your account information 24/7
Enhanced functions also allow you to:
- Create ACH electronic funds transfers
- Initiate wire transfers from the convenience of your office
- Transfer Funds between your accounts at Waukesha State Bank and other financial institutions
- Establish Administrator Functions that control access rights for other employees
- Establish any number of users
- Access Positive Pay
- Access Remote Deposit
Additional Terms and Conditions may apply. The eCorp fee is based on the type of business checking account you have. Please check the business checking options for details.
Communication: eCorp uses the 128-bit encryption standard for all communication, the highest possible in the industry.
Try it now
Click below for a demo of eCorp Online Banking or to begin the registration and enrollment process.
Back to top
Other Business Online Banking Tools
Paperless Statements and E-mail Notification
Paperless statements and E-mail notifications are a great, secure way to view your account information at your convenience and are available FREE to all of our customers.
- Access your account statements at your convenience.
- Receive e-mail reminders when your statement is ready
- Eliminate the risk that a statement could be lost in the mail.
- Receive e-mail notifications regarding important information about your account such as Certificate Maturity Reminders, NSF notices and other important notices.
- Receive FREE Online Bill Pay* with any checking account when the account is signed up to receive Paperless Statements.
Paperless Statements and E-Mail Notifications are available for:
- Checking Accounts
- Savings Accounts
- Certificates of Deposit
- Certain Loan information
To sign up, please visit with one of our friendly Personal Bankers at any of our full service banking locations, or call our Customer Service Center at (262) 549-8531.
Hardware / Software Requirements for Paperless Statements and E-mail Notifications.
- Personal Computer with Internet Explorer (IE) 7.0 or above.
- Other Internet browsers may function, but we can not guarantee they will.
- Adobe Reader 10 or above.
- If you need the updated version of Adobe, click here .
- Online Banking access to your account.
- To sign up for Online Banking for business accounts, contact a Personal Banker at any of our full service banking locations
- Valid E-mail address.
- Please note:
- If you are using a work e-mail address, be aware that your employer may block certain e-mails from your inbox. If this might prevent you from receiving the Notifications, please provide a personal e-mail address.
- If you use a Spam Filter on your e-mail, please allow our address of Online_Banking@WaukeshaBank.com
The process works like this:
When you sign up for Paperless Statements Waukesha State Bank will send you an e-mail, confirming your e-mail address.
After we have confirmed your receipt of this e-mail, we will send an e-mail notification to you whenever there is a statement, notice or other important document available for you.
- LOGIN to your Online Banking account,
- Select the account you wish to view (Note: if you have multiple accounts combined onto one statement, choose your primary checking account)
- Choose the Documents tab and
- View the document.
- If you need a paper copy of the document, simply print.
If, at any time, you prefer to revert to receiving paper mailings or need to change your e-mail address.
- Stop into one of our convenient offices,
- Call our Customer Service Center at 262-549-8531 or
- Write to us at:
Attn: Electronic Banking
Waukesha State Bank
PO Box 648
Waukesha WI 53187-0648
Back to top
Business Online Bill Pay
Online Bill Pay is a service, accessible through eCorp, which allows you to pay your bills from your checking account 24 hours a day; 7 days a week from anywhere you have access to the Internet.
- You can pay your bills at the office, from home, or even while on vacation
- You can receive your bills electronically via the eBill service
- You can pay one-time bills or schedule regular payments to be automatically processed on the days you choose
- You can pay bills from more than one payment account
- There are no monthly fees or per transaction fees if the account is signed up for PAPERLESS STATEMENTS.
(If the account is not set up for Paperless Statements, there is a monthly fee of $6.00)
*An INACTIVITY FEE of $3.00 per month after 60 days with no Bill Pay transactions applies.
If you have a business relationship with any of our Business Bankers, Personal Bankers or Bank Office Managers, please start with them because they'll be familiar with your accounts and your individual needs. Otherwise, contact our e Corp Administrator, Electronic Banking Department by calling (262) 549-8526 or via email email@example.com attention: eCorp Administrator.
Back to top